We the People of the DuPage Tea Party Believe In and Support:
- The Constitution of the United States of America
- The Unalienable Rights in the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence
- Liberty and Freedom – Individual, Economic, Market
- Small and Limited Government as Envisioned by America’s Founders
- Individuals, Not Government, Making the Decisions that Affect People’s Lives
- Leaders and Candidates Who Support These Principles
- Engaging with Candidates, Elections and the Political Process
We the People have a Call to Action:
Our Founders risked their lives to advance their principles and create this great nation.
As the beneficiaries of their courage and wisdom, We the People have a responsibility to honor, defend and conserve their principles.
As voters and taxpayers, We the People must commit to the following:
- Inform Ourselves – We must understand the challenges faced by our nation and how our principles can lead to productive solutions.
- Inform Others – We must commit to sharing our knowledge with our fellow citizens.
- Donate – We must devote our time, money, or both to advance our principles.
- Vote – We must elect candidates who act in accordance with our principles and encourage our fellow citizens to do the same.